Monday 2 June 2014

MY 2ND CHILD IS NOT FOR MY HUSBAND ALONE!


Hello MAB readers, I will like to remain anonymous as I write the story of my life. I am a pretty woman in her mid-thirties and I have 2 kids for my husband. The problem however is that the last child I bore is not for my husband.


Let me try and narrate my story so that you guys can understand where I am coming from and going to. I started dating my husband back then in school, he was in his final year when I gained admission into University of Ibadan, Faculty of Science. He just took particular interest in me and helped me all through my fresher’s days and he was a fantastic dude. We hung on for the rest of the semester and on his graduation day in front of his mother and siblings he proposed to me.

I was overwhelmed with emotion and in front of my peers that all I could say was yes, not because I felt deep inside of me that I really wanted to marry him but so that I won’t disgrace him in front of his mother and siblings. We really never defined our relationship while he was in school so I was baffled, angry and confused. Baffled because he knew deep inside that I probably would have said no to him if he asked me out privately (we never even talked about relationship while we were friends). Angry because he didn’t even carry me along while planning the proposal thing and left me with no choice than to say YES to the hoax; I am still angry with myself till today. Confused because I kept thinking how a guy could PROPOSE to a lady he barely discussed amorously with and hardly knew.

Anyways, that is past now and the rest is history as they say but my fiancĂ© left the shore of the country almost immediately for his masters in the UK so that left hooked to a guy that is thousands of miles away. We kept the relationship alive and one day he did something that shocked me. In my 400 level, I finally decided to go to a party organized by friends and colleagues since all my school days I kept myself away from socializing since my fiancĂ© didn’t like it. I knew he will ask me not to go so I didn’t tell him about it but immediately I stepped inside my room, his call came in. he narrated to me which party I went to and the dress I wore and that I was just stepping in. I was scared! At first I thought he was a spirit following me everywhere but then I realized later that he must have been spying on me through his many stooges still in school. Since he proposed to me in the presence of the VC, I was a tagged person and I couldn’t have even female friends without scrutiny.

Well, after some time, we got married after my NYSC and the feeling just got worse. My husband is someone that travels a lot so he never really gives me or his immediate family ample time. I understand because he provides everything for his family and I am grateful for that but a lady wants more than that. After our first child, he became even more withdrawn and it looks more like he just kept me there as an asset to his many laurels. He decides when to have sex with me, when to kiss me, when to call me, when to do anything that a couple should naturally plan together. I told him I would love to work since I am graduate but all he simply did was increase my monthly allowance to a ridiculously high amount of money.

During one of his many usual travelling, I met an old friend from school who had tried hard to date me but couldn’t because of my tag back then in school and he wasn’t married still. We exchanged contacts and despite the fact that I told myself that our relationship would remain platonic, he was too fantastic with the compliments that I was swept off my feet. 

Before we knew it, we were having a sizzling romantic affair that I couldn’t have enough of him. It got to a point that even when my husband was around I would be praying that he travels soon. Emeka (not real name) gave me sex in a way that I never experienced before, not even close to what my husband could offer and I got pregnant. My husband was due to come back same week that I took in so I couldn’t go to the hospital or use any kind of funny drug. I also wanted to leave the pregnancy as a means to slight him because of the way my husband treats me. 

The child I had from that illicit affair clocked 2 years yesterday and my husband, who has since changed after he claimed to be a changed man, took time out to celebrate the child more than his own original child. I felt the pang of guilt when I saw how he’s treating the child and I don’t even know what to do now. Should I just act like all is well or tell him the truth? What if finds out in the future that the child isn’t his? What if he knows already since he is very good at spy stuffs and he’s just acting as if all is well? My heart is torn between what my heart is telling me to do and what my head wants me to do.

Please advise me.


NB

You can send your mail to atonefola@gmail.com if you have a story to share or comments to drop for those complaining that they can’t access the comment segment. Or you can follow us on twitter @atonefola or facebook www.facebook.com/mikeatolsblog or add us on BBM  7541D01E

No comments:

Post a Comment