Friday 9 May 2014

I'M PREGNANT FOR MY SISTER’S HUSBAND – FOR THE 3RD TIME


He closed the door behind him gently, looking straight in my eyes lustfully as he always does, and demanded that I remove my cloths. What was in my mind far outweighs what is on his. ‘Mr. M (real name withheld), I am pregnant’. He flashed that same look of solemn joy when I told him twice before.
“That is good news… again”, he said, in that baritone voice that always drives me crazy. “You know we can’t abort it this time? We have to tell your sister this time around and keep the baby”. “NEVER”, I screamed and left the room and the house.

I have lived with them (my sister and her husband) for 2 years after my NYSC and while I searched for a job, he has been fantastic to me.
The whole sex thingy however, started the night my sister travelled to Oyo state for a company assignment and because he had always made passes at me subtly, he simply offered to take me to the movies that same night. I couldn’t say NO and like they say, one thing led to another and we have been making love for the past 2 years at the expense of my sister’s knowledge.

Several times I told him that we have to put a stop to the illicit affair but he keeps telling me that he enjoys me more than her and because she’s always busy at work, he regrets marrying my sister instead of me. I know he’s saying all this to make me feel important but I also love the way he makes love to me. He is caring, buys stuffs for me and the worst part is that my sister can’t even sense that something like this is going on under her roof.
Sometimes I just wish she enters the room and find us so that it could all stop because I can’t seem to bring myself to stop it. He’s too good to be true.

I wear skimpy cloths in the house, I cook for her husband, I wash her husband’s cloths with the washing machine and none of this bothers her. I act like the wife while she acts like the sister-in-law. They don’t have a child yet but I have aborted twice for him and he has said the next time I get pregnant, we won’t abort it. I am currently pregnant and the doctor has warned us that it could be dangerous for me to abort it because of the complications from the past two abortions. He is very happy and wants to shout it to the world but I am very scared.

Dear readers, please, what do I do? I have left the house for now to calm my head and think of solving this problem. My sister doesn’t deserve what I have done to her and what I am about to do if she finds out that I am pregnant for her husband. Both of them have been calling me to come back, obviously both of them for different reasons because I am sure if she knows she would wish me dead.


I am in a strait. Please help me out. I don’t want to lose my life aborting this baby and I don’t want to bring shame to our family name by keeping the baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment