Friday 14 March 2014

JARED LETO AND LUPITA NYONG'O ARE DATING

Yea, I hate snooping up on celebs but Lupita is my baby and I am always on the lookout for her (because I was hoping to date the ebony beauty one of this days *for my mind*) but the real gist today is that she is dating Jared Leto *sobs*.

The "12 Years a Slave" award winning actress made several selfies with him last night and though she denied it last month, both of them were seen leaving the club in the wee hours.
She said this last month to divert attention away from her relationship with Leto but for how long?
“I thought  Miley Cyrus broke us up,” she joked. “You know, it’s crazy cause when I read these rumors, they’re so detailed that even I start to question whether they’re true or not.”

Leto, the American actor, singer-songwriter, musician, director, producer, activist, philanthropist, photographer and businessman is also keeping mute over it. We will soon see whether it is true or not. *I got my eyes on you bro*

No comments:

Post a Comment