Thursday 13 March 2014

MY MUSE RUNNING UNKEMPT

Ok, pardon me and don't let us talk about yesterday and the reason I didn't write as usual on my blog. Don't wanna bore you with my busy itinerary. But it was not such great fun this morning as I switched on my TV and ((BAM)), what did I see?

Ok, I am gonna do a special write up on that because all I saw was war and chaos and fighting and death on CNN. Jeez!!!
Venezuela to Egypt, Turkey to Crimea, and impending wars from Hiroshima to Beijing, Washington DC to Moscow, Abuja to Yaounde (Please ignore the last Capitals mentioned).
You will be surprised what dropped in my mind when I thought of all this war? I will share it in my next blog and let you guys react to it.

Till then, be safe and don't let down your gourd (Yea if you like palm wine like me). I will leave you with Asa's song, Fire on the Mountain. Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment