Tuesday 18 March 2014

TIME TO FORGIVE YOURSELF

You have lived your life in reckless abandon or in wanton excessive vice, it is time to forgive yourself. Maybe yours was the fact that you didn't do the necessaries when you were supposed to; like write that Jamb exams, or take those classes for A' level exams and at the end you had to drop out.

Yours could be that you said no to that guy when he had nothing and at the end you didn't marry him, now he is rich, married and has a fantastic family that could have had you in the picture.
Or you came from a poor background and you really didn't get any chance to worth much in life (your perspective though) or you lost a loved one when you know you could have been the difference between them living and dying but you were powerless at the time.
Whatever your own case is/was, even if I didn't mention it here (cause I don't know it all), trust me, it is time to forgive yourself. You have stayed in that self pity and moaning for too long, it's time to come out and be free. You need to live NOW!
Oprah Winfrey once said "I know for sure that what we dwell on is what we become", I cannot agree less. It is nice to carry burdens but that should be for a while. It is great to take responsibilities but that should be for a fruitful course. If that guy have moved on and he is living happy ever after (from outside of the marriage that is how it usually seems), then why would you remain in the same spot? Hoping he will come back to you? Yea right, In your dreams.
Even if he tells you "oh, I missed you, I wish I married you", trust me, he just wants to use you as his side chick. He is going to keep messing up your mind for his own sexual gain.
Be wise. Moving on after that great massive gargantuan disappointment is for your good. Staying there for long takes more energy than moving on. I am a very lively person but I found out that it takes more energy to be moody. I hate it when I am moody, it’s the death of me.

So be free! Go to the beach, get splashed. Have some fun. Go to the movies, have some great sex (safe sex), call up the ones you had misunderstanding with and make up. Don’t waste the opportunity of today because of yesterdays' lose. Forgive and forget.

let me leave you with this wonderful song by Pharrell Williams "HAPPY"


No comments:

Post a Comment