Thursday 20 March 2014

MH370 REMAINS MISSING BUT THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE FOUND

The Malaysian plane carrying Malaysians and other nationals on the fateful Saturday morning about two weeks ago remains unseen. Chinese relatives of passengers aboard are upbeat that the plane and its inhabitants are/might still be alive
their Malaysian counterparts just wants closure and the world keeps breath afloat hoping to hear what we all want to hear; the plane has been seen and passengers identified, whether dead or alive.

It is a painful ordeal, families and loved ones having sleepless nights and clinging close to their phones, hoping for it to ring and the news to filter through. I watch every day on CNN as different reporting sails through my screen and the anguish and pain never abating.

As I watch and keenly follow the progress of the search, one thing is never out of place for me and that is HOPE. I can tell you in a jiffy that I wouldn’t expect to find that plane in one piece but trust me, what comes through that screen to me is the belief so strong that I can almost see the plane floating on some miraculous plains, passengers well and alive.

Sincerely, it is hard to believe it but every day I see people with unflinching faith and hope such that defies natural causes. I see prayers offered, beliefs strengthened and results achieved. I am a believer in miracles and if the world needs one, it is NOW!
The Malaysian airline is yet to be discovered, search is still on but what I have discovered is that hope unflinching is the ingredient that fuels miracle and not just wishful thinking. Miracle is the natural impossible made possible. My heart is with the MH370 Malaysian Airliner and if I want anything right about now, is that the plane is discovered and all ordeal comes to an end.
My heart is with you #MH370


N.B:

I also wish a miracle upon #Syria kids are dying every day and the mutiny going on there is unnecessarily bemusing. We hustle for worldly positions, wealth and power. None of us can boast of what we do with it when we are dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment