Thursday 6 March 2014

THE NEST HOTEL, OGBOMOSO, PARADISE ON EARTH

 My FiancĂ© is presently having a week holiday in the hotel with a friend which she timed in on Monday morning but she has been inundating me with ceaseless calls, pings and pictures
about how nice the Nest Hotel is. She keeps blushing over their services, their gym being world class (I am still surprised how she manages to keep not miss a day from her gym classes, while in Lagos, she is less interested) and how we need to spend our honeymoon in the 4 star hotel. Well, I said 4 star not because I don't think it's 5 star but like they say, a trial will convince you. So I want to see for myself.

 However, if I am to go by what she has told me and all the pictures I have seen so far, The Nest hotel is a place worthy of a check out! I definitely think if you are in Ogbomoso, Oyo State, you will wanna check it out.

Their gym, swimming pool (Oh, my woman was in the pool almost everyday, in fact I have never seen her had so much fun without me), rest room and the wonderful hotel rooms too are really something to witness first hand.
In all, I think The Nest Hotel deserves a write up on my blog and if you are in Ogbomoso, like I said earlier, it's the Hotel you wanna be.

No comments:

Post a Comment