Wednesday 5 March 2014

HELP NIGERIANS, I JUST FOUND MY LOST BABY


I am a 36 years old lady with loads of money. I have hustled a lot and now I am, not very rich but very comfortable. In fact, I just got myself a 2012 Pathfinder Jeep because my business of real estate is really paying off. 


Let me go straight to my story. When I was 18 years of age, I got pregnant by my first boyfriend and to make matters worse, he denied it. I was really devastated and since my parents were poor, I left my village and came to Lagos to live with one of my aunties that sells cloth in Lagos island. 

I was 3 months pregnant then and my aunty took me in but with the promise that I will give the baby to one of her friends that needed a child because she has been married for 9 years without a child. I agreed because I didn’t even want a baby at the time, I still had a lot in front of me to achieve. I gave the child to her friend and they travelled to Kano to live with my baby since then. Now I am grown, gone to school and I am okay financially, with a good job as a real estate consultant. 

Last week I went to see my aunty and luckily, a very pretty baby girl of about 18 years of age came to say hello to my aunty and told her she just got admitted into University of Lagos, same University I attended. Immediately I saw her, I felt a gush of emotion envelop me and my aunty quickly called me aside to warn me that I can’t have her back even if I want. Before then I didn’t even know she was the baby I let go 18 years ago. Nigerians, please what do I do? I want my baby back, SIMPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment