Tuesday 1 April 2014

TIE YOUR ATTACHMENT PLEASE!

Today, I am gay and happy. That is the write up you will see on my personal message. That is in part the fact that it seems like I am free. Freedom in itself comes with a sacrifice and that sacrifice I have paid. But freedom is just a state of the mind, it is not a conclusive matter.
To some freedom might just be suicide (the freedom of their soul from this damning flesh), to others freedom might be change of job, change of location, graduation from the university, ending a relationship.... hmmm. Don't read meaning into anything here. Lol

Now to the serious issue. Today I am feeling gay and happy but I have a question for us all but especially for the ladies. Because a lady almost made me lose that gayness in the bus I boarded this morning. Why is it that ladies can't wear their natural hair? Why must they always have an attachment on? I was in the bus today and the windows couldn't shut. The bus was running at full speed and the lady's hair just totally in my mouth. All through the journey I had attachment in my face and mouth. It was not a nice experience at all. She tried all she could to shut the window but the windows were bad.

I had to accept my fate and although she was pretty, her hair made her look like a fake. Some women are fake (please don't be angry but it's just the truth), their sense of pride comes from the very things that are fake and not real. Now mark my words, I said SOME women and not all of them. I know some ladies that would never leave their home to get something down the street even in the night without make up. They lack confidence in finding out what their true beauty is. I am not against make up and accessorising, however I am against the inability to find a balance between inert beautification and exert accessorising.


You would see some women make up and they can comfortably pass for masquerades. Excess is not beauty and as for the lady in the bus, the least she should have done was to tie her smelly attachment so that what makes her beautiful is not what makes me uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment