Monday 31 March 2014

MICHAEL BUBLE CAN'T BE COMPARED TO ANY OTHER ARTISTE - MY BEST

I know and I love a lot of artiste but I won't be able to put on a grade the level at which I love this guy; Michael Buble. He is a musician from another planet. His music transmogrify the lazy music I hear everyday especially here in Nigeria.

His chords and brass sections are of the highest taste and the placement of every musical notes ranging from his vocals to the gong must have been a deliberately careful act because the aesthetical artistic flavour I get everytime I listen to him can't be translated in words. He is more than a musical genius. Coming from a musician myself, it is hard to compliment another musician but its simply the truth.
I fell in love with Buble a long time ago and as much as I try to find the reason why, I can only say he is as sassy as he is as very calculated (His music says it all, the arrangements says it all), he has the vocals of a very unique and antiquated gem, something especially lost in this generation.
He could be lined up in the hall of fame with Ray Charles, maybe Stevie Wonder but Michael Buble is Michael Buble, he has nobody that does what he does.
Michael Steven Bublé is a Canadian vocalist, songwriter and actor. He has won several awards, including four Grammy Awards and multiple Juno Awards.
Listen to this song and it is one of my best from his collection.


NB: I love Earl Klugh and George Benson too. I will do a write up on them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment