Wednesday 2 April 2014

BEST WAY TO MAKE A GUY MARRY YOU - LADIES ONLY

Ok, this is not what I do most of the time but I have a lot of female friends asking me this question either directly or indirectly, overtly or covertly. In Africa for instance, the older generation still thinks the crowning glory of a woman is for her to be under the matrimonial bondage of a man;
a lot of our young women oblige these archaic ideologies anyways.
The massive rate at which marriages crumble these days is alarming, yet ladies walk into it, or should I say run into. Just recently, a guy was sentenced to death for killing his banker wife; I'm not even gonna glorify him by putting his name on my blog. It's that bad! So when you find the right guy, you need tactics and strategy to tie him down.
It is almost at the level of a miracle (the way they paint it) when a woman marries because the word out there is that guys are freaking scared to get knotted down to marriage. So what (are) is the best way to make a guy marry you? I have 3 simple tips that will definitely make the guy run to your parents and ask your hand in marriage.

1)        TALK ABOUT THE FUTURE WHEN HE BUYS YOU EXPENSIVE GIFT: You won't hear this most of the time but every guy want a woman beside him that wants the best for his future. So when he gets you a gift, take it and when you are appreciating him for the gift, say something like "Baby, thanks so much for this ****, what if you saved this money to buy shares or land?" Depending on what is more important to you guys at the time. He will probably say, "Don't worry dear, you deserve the best things in life so I got you this gift. I will buy the land or shares etc later". Deep in his heart and when he is relating with his friends, he will be so elated that has a girlfriend that is futuristic and wants the best for him.

2)        DON'T RUBBER STAMP ALL HIS REQUEST: This one is a very dicey one. A guy wants a girl that obeys and respects him but he doesn't want a robot. So at what point do you say no and yes to him? That question I can't answer but what I can say is the yes must be more than the no (that is if you're dating a sane guy). If I use myself as a case study, my woman must keep me at that place where I can still chase after her and have reasons to want to have her as if it’s a fresh relationship. Saying NO doesn’t hurt especially if it's done in love and properly thought out repercussions and no rigidity is involved.

3)        NEVER EVER TELL HIM ABOUT YOUR LAST RELATIONSHIP: Most girls say something "it's better I tell him about my past so that he can know where I am coming from", trust me that is a very bad idea. Most guys even want to hear it but it is usually the reason of most break up. If he asks, careful nudge him away from the topic and say something else. Let me explain further: A guy is always in the calculating mood! If you give him all the gory news of your past relationship, at first he sympathises with you because now you are his. Later, he begin to sift the information you gave him especially if you bad mouthed your ex and painted yourself as the saint. He doesn’t have the opportunity to ask the guy his part of the story so he is confused as to whether to believe you or not. When you begin to exhibit anything close to what you talked about, then you can be sure that a red flag will be drawn there. So the less he knows, the more mystery you create about yourself, the more he wants to unravel. Remember, guys love to unravel mysteries. They love to be the one who breaks the code and have their patent written all over their woman.


So now you know what you need to do to make that guy marry you. Go ahead and achieve your dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment