Friday 11 April 2014

SERVICEMEN NEEDS SCENTED BODY


Hello guys, hey what's up? It's FRIDAY! YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYIIIIIIII!

I can't wait to jet out of the office by 5pm today, call the attendant that is helping me set up the surprise party I'm about to give to my love (my one and only OLUWAY*** wink) and… wait a minute, I have a praise party to attend in my church today by 5pm.
I hope I can make it. I'm sure you can remember that RCCG's 100 days fasting ends today? YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYIIII! We have fasted and prayed for O N E H U N D R E D DAYS…. Oh my goist!!!

That was some marathon and for those of us that can't brag about haven done a quarter of it, God is still watching us on 3D. Baba God e no easy o!
Now to the story of the day! Have you noticed that I don’t write about my early morning travails no more? Yeah, this week, I have been driving from my house to the office. It has been a roller coaster of a week. I drive from my house to Ikoyi, then drive through Obalende to Ikeja (yeah, I know Lagos roads quite well *wink*) through 3RD Mainland.

So as I was about to do the bridge from Obalende towards 3RD Mainland bridge, I saw this gorgeously dressed servicemen, military and mobile policemen (MOPOL). I parked and decided to give them a lift. They were elated and somewhere deep in my mind I felt I was doing my country a favour by respecting that uniform. They stepped into the car and the whole story changed.

OMG!!! The odour oozing from these gentlemen are incomprehensible. I was super choked beyond words and the sweet ride I was having to work just suddenly became a nightmare. Don't get me wrong, I would wait to pick up more servicemen if I see them on the road stranded like there were this morning but people, I hate BODY ODOUR! I can't stand it and as I told a colleague in the office she said I should have wind down my window and allowed fresh air come in. That was the mistake I made and a journey of about 25 minutes was hell for me.

Please, whoever knows whoever that knows these servicemen or other servicemen (+ other odoriferous men out there) with these life threatening odour should please advice them to buy a roll-on (less than 2 dollars and it last for a month).
Gone were the days when the smell of real men was the in-thing. I will go to the sewage sink if I badly need that kind of smell, a man should not carry it.


Till we meet again on this corner, please keep reading mikeatols blog. Like, share and tell your friends abourrit. I'm sure you love reading my blog. Thanks and God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment