Thursday 27 March 2014

I LOVE CATS AND DOGS

I love cats, I absolutely adore them. But I have come to realise that my relationship with the opposite sex have hindered me from having one. I always have or date someone who's hatred for pets and animals have no bounds.

I grew up loving cats. My father kept a hoard of them and when the night comes and they are left alone in the dark, their eyes glow and I just love that. (weird right?) I know a lot of people don’t like that very aspect but I do.
I love dogs too. I use to have an elderly woman whose dog loved me so much, the female dog leaves her house, few blocks away and comes to my house just to say hello. When I come out, she rolls on the floor and gives me the wagging tail. And when she got hit by a car, she would not allow anyone touch her injured feet because it hurt her. When I noticed she didn’t come for a day or two, I went visiting and saw her in pains. She was happy to see me but couldn’t move (I have tears in my eyes just remembering and writing this right now) so she just wagged her tails where she sat. I took  her broken  legs and gently massaged it with oil, she was not aggressive at all. The woman didn’t believe her eyes that branco allowed me to even touched her. She said "ko gba fun wa lati fowokan ese lati ano'o" (she didn’t allow us touch her injured legs since yesterday). The dog is late now and her name is BRANCO but just remembering makes me sad.
My immediate family don’t like to have pets around. So this has informed my decision not to keep one for now. But I must absolutely have a dog and a cat at home. I can't do without having this two lovely animals.

Have a pet filled day ahead peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment