Thursday 27 March 2014

SOMEONE'S KNOCKING AT THE DOOR

In 2012, my former pastor introduced this song to me and as he preached the word of salvation he implored me to play the song (on my piano) and sing it as well.
It is a song that has stuck with me since then because of its simplicity and powerful lyrics. Nathaniel Bassey, a good friend and colleague in the music industry is a master of simplicity and a minister with his ears close to the heart of God.
I am very sure you will love this song (that is if you have not heard it before).


N.B: I played the song while my new pastor was also preaching the word of salvation this sunday and someone walked up to me after service and handed me some cash. He said that was his favourite song and I simply made him enjoyed the service. I was thrilled and today let me share it with you guys. Just click on th video to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment