Tuesday 24 June 2014

I AM IN LOVE WITH MY FATHER, WHAT SHOULD I DO?


My name is Helen and I am 24 years old. I have grown to love my father and this is how it all started. I lost my mom when I was 3 years of age and according to my father she died in a motor accident on her way from Edo State for the burial of her cousin.
My father refused to remarry because according to him, he saw my mother’s likeness in me. He took good care of me and I grew up to know fatherly love.

Of course he had few relationships afterwards but nothing tangible came out of it. When I was 16 years of age my father celebrated me with so much verve that my girlfriends were jealous of the love I and my father shared. I gained admission into Unilag to study economics and my father was very supportive. I love my father with all my heart and I can say the main reason he refused to remarry was because he always sought for my approval and to me no woman is worthy enough to be my father’s wife.

You need to see how handsome my father is because he gave birth to me at 27 years of age so now he looks even more handsome and very fit. My father is a bloke at 51 years and he looks nothing like it at all.

Anyways, back to my story. One fateful day I came home with my friends from the University and I noticed that my father took particular interest in one of my friend who was much older than us. Veronica is about 30 years of age and very pretty. I noticed and was very uncomfortable but the event went on that day and we all left. I just noticed that veronica seldom hanged out with us as frequent as she normally would but I couldn't place my hand on it.

Few weeks after I quickly rushed home one evening to pick up my stuff and head back to campus when I walked in on my father and veronica doing it. I was super angry and I cursed her for betraying me. She ashamedly picked up her stuffs and left that night whilst my dad tried to pacify me. He tried all he could but I wouldn't bulge.

You see, my father spoilt me and whatever I asked for he always gave me. So after hours of trying to make me forgive him he asked me what I wanted most and that he will do it. I told him that for me to forgive him he would have to make love to me like he did to my friend. My father was taken aback but after considering it, he did.


The experience was so surreal. I wasn’t a virgin but the way he made love to me was another total package entirely. I noticed that I instantly forgave him and all the pain was gone. That was how it all started and we have been making love to each other for years now. He is such a romantic person and he buys me lots of gift. I do not regret anything until I told a close friend and she advised me to seek for counseling and help which I don’t see any reasons to. But since I read MAB, I would love to know what is wrong with being in love with one’s father and making love to him. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. mumu babe sick father

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant imagine such father also condescending to that kind of request. They better repent and seek God's face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you eva heard of d word 'INCEST'? If not, plz pick up a dictionary 2find d meaning. And U both need 2start askn God for forgiveness

    ReplyDelete